We take the security of our users and our systems very seriously.
Common Warning Signs of Online Scams:
- Unexpected requests for money in return for something, often with a sense of urgency.
- Requests for personal and/or financial information.
- Links to misspelled or slightly altered website addresses (razzberry.com, rasp-berry.net, etc.) Spelling and grammatical errors or excessive use of capitalization and exclamation points.
- Claims that you have won a large sum of money in a lottery or settlement.
- Certificate errors or lack of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for sensitive activities.
If you come across suspicious websites that pretend to be Raspberry or if you have received fraudulent emails, forward suspicious messages to email@example.com.
Security & Privacy Tips
- Keep your Raspberry account safe. Do not share your account password.
- Use strong passwords. Raspberry requires a minimum of eight (8) characters for your password. It must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 numeric character.
- Log off of websites and clear the browser cache when you use a public computer.
- Keep your computer and browser up to date on all security patches.
- To find out what browser you’re using, visit whatbrowser.org